- The relaxation response and the central nervous system.
- Proper alignment to support the optimum flow of energy to all the body’s systems.
- How to sequence restorative postures.
- Restorative asanas for different types of students with physical disabilities or certain medical conditions.
- Use of props to support the body for the maximum relaxation.
- Plus more!
Required reading: Restorative Yoga for Life by Gail Boorstein Grossman
This training will meet 4 times, (3 Saturdays & 1 Sunday) January 10 & 11, January 24 & January 31. 1:30-6:30 pm